How am i suppose to love him when he loves her?

• Val Weaver
    20 years ago

Im kinda new on here so i dont really know how things go on here but it seems like i can talk and express myself...there is this guy that i know and i go to school with..i absolutly love him. the only catch to this is that he likes someone else..but this someone else is a girl that i know and hang out with. I have been trying to be a really good friend and be there for him and support him on his decision of liking her but at the same time he wants me to help him and her get hooked up...it hurts so bad when we talk and all he talks about is her..he knows that i love him but all he can say to that is..."i love her"..what am i suppose to do when the only man i love is the one that love another?

• Val Weaver
    20 years ago

hey! thanks for listening to me..it feels so good that i can talk to someone about this..alot of things are goin really sucky right now but having someone to talk to is the best..thanks...as for this guy...he didnt ask her out yet and lately we have been talking and he says that they are getting closer...i still think that the more they talk the more i get hurt..i am really happy for him but no matter what i still love him!