should i be scared to put my poems back on here again?

• Kevin J
    19 years ago

I'm new here, but I have my poems posted on other sites, so if someone were to copy my poems and claime them as there own I have lots of proof they are mine.

I think this site is pretty safe tho. Their seems to be tons of cool, decent ppl. So, I would go for it!!

btw..welcome back ;)

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

This is one of the best poetry sites I've ever joined and everybody seems pretty friendly, so yeah, go for it, I'm sure everybody would want to read your poems, I'll rate and comment them too as soon as I get around to it. Welcome back to the site~

--Bryce~

• Sarah
    19 years ago

I know one chick has a site of her own that she posts poems on, and has asked if anyone wanted to contribute to it. But she gives FULL credit to the author, other than that, your poems are safe in here...and much appreciated!

• in the realm of Chaos
    19 years ago

well, even though if i found out that someone has stole my poetry, i would be mad at first, but then i would be *KiNd Of* flattered (kind of being the KEY word here) b/c that means ur good enough for ppl to copy you. but thats just what i think. what do i know? lol

~*~Inna, not nina~*~

IM me! KissMyPhil