IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO CHECK OVER YOUR POEM

• jarrod
    20 years ago

if you want someone to check over your poem for you i will. If you want me to give suggestions or help or thoughts or criticism just leave a message. i do hope tho that as a returned favor you check out my two poems. I worked hard on them and would really like to hear from people. thnx. --jarrod

• Ashley
    20 years ago

I don't really care if u did even tho it wuldn't bother me if u did have a look at a few of my poems....ur choice!!

• Tony Alexander
    20 years ago

Check me out if you have the time...and thanks Anne for your responses.

• jarrod
    20 years ago

srry really busy cant check um till sunday or monday, got tests and going home for the weekend. promise ill get to them tho. thnx. --jarrod.

• Billie Jo McClellan
    20 years ago

i will check out yours. plez check out mine. not all of them if you dont want to just trusting and giving up let me know what you think, good or bad.

• jarrod
    20 years ago

ive read at least one of all of your poems i think. and rated and commented. im 95% sure. Thnx for reading my poems and srry for taking so long. life is the most hectic for me now than it has ever been before. thnx. --jarrod.

• jarrod
    20 years ago

i re commented to yours anne. and i read and commented on one of yours chanel. thnx for reading my poems all of you. --jarrod.

• Ashley
    20 years ago

you can check mine if u'd like i dont' care but no one will reply 2 my posts cuz i jus want people 2 read my poems...i dont' really give a damn if u comment or don't comment it's up 2 u i can't tell u 2!! but thnx if u do and thnx if u jus read it...love alwayz ya gurl Ashley

• jarrod
    20 years ago

i've already read a few but if i get time ill read some more. life is busy now. no timez. --jarrod.

• jarrod
    20 years ago

i've already read a few but if i get time ill read some more. life is busy now. no timez. --jarrod.