anny one??

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

uh, going to church isn't the only thing christians do... you could just be nice, not do drugs, stay clean, and behave yourself.

• olivia
    19 years ago

lol being christian doesnt mean ur diff form other ppl.U dont have to act a certain way jsut act urself ur religion shouldnt realy make a diff.Dont act a diff way cause u think thats how ur supposed to act b urself and tahst what she should leik u 4.

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

No religion dosen't matter at all, but if there is stuff she cant do because of her religion don't crush her, my friend recently got dumped by her bf because she wouldn't have sex with him yet because of her religion, and she thougt it was love and its broken her heart.

By the way sarah l costello i tried to email you bt i dnt think it worked just want to let you know everything iz kool between us ok

• Brian King
    19 years ago

how christian is she going to be a nun or just plain christian? cause all the people in m school are chatholic and i don't need to do anything out of the ordinary

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Religion doesn't matter to fall in love.
    Initially love is very much blind.
    So it ignores all the differences.

But eventually the differences matters. Believe me, lots of difficulties comes up with time. Both have to compromise a lot. And if BOTH are not adjusting then that relation will face a lot of problem.

ITs not that it is impossible or something...
    Many have sucessfully done it before.
    But it is a little more hard to maintain than a normal relation...

IF you are thinking of a long term relation then you should think properly and proceed.