i need some help...care to share your time?

• Laura
    19 years ago

ok, heres the thing...i have been through so much and i have this friend that has always been there for me. whether i was trying to commit suicide or had the happiest day of my life..or just anything. and i know i can trust him...with my life.but the thing is...i dont think he trust me...he jsut lost his virginity and i cant get him to tell me about it. he doesnt even know that i know. he told this girl that is going around telling everyone. i would never do that. and so i asked him about it and he said that he trusted me...he just doesnt want me to know about certain stuff...so i know he has def. been hiding stuff from me and i also found that out from my other best friend.....yet he expects me to tell him EVERYTHING.....(and i do becuz i trust him..) so what do i do? stay friends with him and keep talking to him? or stay friends and not trust him? or what? i have no clue.....please help me....

• olivia
    19 years ago

id contimue to b his friend thers no raeson not to be .. maybe i\he just ditn feel ocmfatable telign ubout his 1s time .. maybe he was emabearrsed or ashamed whatever soemtimes its not easy to tell ur closets fiends sexual details .. especially if there of teh oppostie sex a.. i dont know i woudlnt take it too personal and think hes keeping alot of things from u maybe it was just this thing the sexual aspect of it. if he doenst know that u know bout his 1st time u should tell him this gril is tellign everyone and that is how u heard and ask him why he felt he couldtn tell u bout it .like eevry relationship friendship or romantic the main thing is communication .. just tell him how u feel .. goodluck

• Laura
    19 years ago

thanks for the advice. i know for a fact that he has been keeping A LOT from me becuz i was talking to our best friend and she started telling me all this stuff that she thoguht that i knoew about and i didnt and he was hiding it from me. i have NEVER told any of his secrets or gotten mad at him for anything that he has told me, i dont know what i did to make him feel like this toward me????

• Johnny Marlin 2
    19 years ago

maybe he likes you, more than just friends. It would be very hard to tell a girl I'm interested in, about a sexual experiance I had. As for the other stuff, is it embarrasing, that may also keep him from telling someone he likes.

• Laura
    19 years ago

i very seriously doubt that. hes got this mystery gurl that he doesnt want me to know who she is but he can tell other people. i dont understand him. i find it so hard to trust a lot of people becuz i have had alot of trust problems in the past and the one person i CAN trust tells me he trust me too but then totally comes and lie to me to my face and all this crap..and grr i dont know he jsut really upsets me...i jsut wanna have someone to talk to that can talk to me to and trust me and i can trust them...is that too much to ask???

• Laura
    19 years ago

yeah but the whole thing is...i dont understand why he doesnt trust me...or wont tell me...or feels like he has to hide something from me becuz i have never done anything to break his trust...if anything i shoulnt trust him with most of th trust that i give him....get me?

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

I say stay friends with him! Maybe you can talk to him about that. But I know when i lost my virginity, i didn't want to tell anyone and still, i don't like talking abou it, its just that kinda thing to some ppl.

• Casey
    19 years ago

Keep him around, he'll tell you something when he really feels like he needs to. Besides, its good to have someone that you can tell anything to. I'm jealous of you. Give it time and kind of remind him that you'll be there when he needs you

• Laura
    19 years ago

alrigth well thanks to all who helped me with that problem. seems that we are gong to stay friends. we arent as close but thats ok...but i got another prob...(by the way, this is for who ANYONE who has problems and needs help with them. not jsut me. so please post your problems and ask for some help if needed.) anyway. so i dont know what has gotte into me lately. all i wanna do is cry. i was doing so good. i hadn' cutt in like a year. but now out of no where all i wanna do is cry and lately thats all i do.at first i thought it was jsut a bad case of pms but im way over that now and i know that, thats not the case. so i dont know what to do. i have been put on anti- depressants before and they dont help me. i feel like a lot of times, im so alone and i dont have neone to talk to. so please. if you can. just helppppppppp
    and please remember to post ur probs so everyone can help.......thanks
    love laura

• Laura
    19 years ago

i def. think that someone should comment on it now.

• Nookie
    19 years ago

well to help you relate, i was the same way, what with the crying, the depression, and the anti-depressants not working, but over time i guess i just accepted the things in life that bothered me, and for a long time just lived by two words.."F**k it" so people would say shit, id start to get mad then be like..nah its all good. but i guess i still have to fight depression, but not nearly as bad since i now have a very special girlfriend.

i dont have much advice, since i have the same problem, but if you need someone to talk to, i will bend over backwards to help (this goes for anyone) my aim sn is "the hero sky" and my msn is "themortalflame@hotmail.com" if you want to email me, or im me, its all there.

• ShadowedPhoenix
    19 years ago

I know what you mean I also had a "best friend" like that. But i agree with the others he probably likes you or he screwed up and now hes to ashamed to admit it:) Maybe just talk to him and ask him why he has kept so much from you and why does he expect you to tell him everything! Ask him if he needs some time and be understanding(even if you don't understand just pretend to:D)
    I did that and then he told me everything and he said the reason he never told me before was coz he was embarrassed and he didn't want me to think he's stupid!!
    You've got my email address so you can let me know what you decide to do and how it works out!
    LoVe
    xoxox

• Laura
    19 years ago

i dont know, i jsut get so confused sometimes.

and of course now i have another problem.....
    ok, at the beginning of last year, i started going out with this guy, we went our for like, all of last year, until about august. then he jsut stopped calling me. then when i called him either he wasnt home or no one answered. so i jsut figured that i had done something wrong becuz no one would tell me where he was. so we just stopped talking and i assumed that we were over. well a couple of days ago, i called him and he wasnt there but a couple minutes after that, he called me back. he told me that he stopped talking to me becuz he had gotten locked up. and then he told me that he was going to call me but the reason he didnt was becuz he was scared that i was going to flip out on him and be really upset. and then when we were talking that night he made it seem like he still really likes me and that we were still going out becuz he never wanted anything to end. so i assumed we were going out. and then the next day he called me and we were talking about his day and he told me how he asked someone out and they said no and he just had a really rough day....man that reaLLLLy hurt. i realllly like him and he keeps telling me how much he misses me and how much he loves me and all this stuff.....i jsut dont know what to do....blah........CAN YOU HELP??

• joe
    19 years ago

keep friends, just keep telling him everything so you have no regrets of holding back

• It Itty
    19 years ago

This may be why you've been so upset lately...all you can do is tell him how you feel. If he dosen't feel the same way, there's really nothing you can do but be a good friend to him. I don't know if you're a Christian, but if you are, this would definately be something to pray about.

God Bless

• Laura
    19 years ago

i have tried praying. i have tried looking to god. i have tried even getting saved. im having lot of trouble with it though