what to do when you have no one

• ShadowedPhoenix
    19 years ago

I don't think you should get back with him and i know coz it's happened to me. If he really loved you he wouldn't walk all over you and then expect you to love him when he has time! It's hard I know but I think you need to walk away so that you can be happy.
    If you want to talk you can email me on phoenix_shadowed@hotmail.com
    love
    xoxox

• Laura
    19 years ago

i have been through the same thing. dont forget him that would be very hypocritical. if you really care for him you will stay his friend. jsut tell him how you feel about stuff an that might help. if it doesnt you should still be his friend. maybe he just wants to make sure that he really loves you before he gets in too deep, so hes gonna look around, but trust me if he loves you and you love him and everything is meant to be then you guys should stay together as friends untill its time for you guys to be in a relationship. get what im saying or did that make no sense?

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

I think you should leave him alone completely. How selfish is it to ask you to wait until he's "done" It's horrible. If you love someone and you are going to be with them you don't drag them though something like this. You got to watch out for your feelings. You life does't revolve around him. Me personally, if I was in the situation I would cut him off completely and totally. But you do what feels right in your heart.....Think it through

• Casey
    19 years ago

im sorry, i dont know waht to tell you this has happened 6 times since november of 2003! So I am really very sorry for you. If you want to talk to me about it you can email me.

• Georgi
    19 years ago

heya everyone, if u need sum1 2 talk things thru with then e-mail me ok? i giv ppl advice!! it usually makes them feel better :D feel free!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx