From Rupanjali (Kindly read)

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Yeah bold effort Bob...we should go for a herbal tea someday and strengthen each other with tales of real life magic.

Rupan my man, your poetry is just fine. But one thing you've got to understand is that having a Masters in English don't mean much except that you passed a few exams. I've got several hard won qualifications in Psychology and Sociology, but my Grandmother still understands peoples behaviour way better than i ever could.

So someone said you suck, sounds like you got an ego problem there buddy...bit arrogant maybe? Come down into the gutter with the rest of us, you'll get a better look at the stars.

• Jacki
    19 years ago

Rupanjali

Just wanted to say; Really then enlighten us on your poetry. I mean if you're so much better than everyone on this site why are you here? We already have our wise guys on this site I don't think there’s room for you too.

Besides someone who walks in here and thinks everybody should drop what they're doing and bow down to you, you have something coming--its called we don't care!

Now since you have come here all you have done is complain. I don't think your credentials count mainly because this site is derived up of young teenagers who don't understand their a** from their face. But that’s something else.

Back to your poetry.....People read a poem and think oh this is really good it means this. Maybe another person comes along and reads it and thinks it means something completely different. Which one is wrong for having their own opinion? Maybe then you should tell us what they are about?

I also agree with everything Bob wrote....

So Rupanjali do you have anything more to complain about? Come on I’m sure you have a ton----

I myself thought your poetry was good I believe I even commented on that and saying that alot of people leave comments like you got. Get use to it you'll get a million of them. This won't be the only time.

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

Well just because you've masterd what ever and have published what ever doesn't mean ppl are gonna like what you write on this site. They're still gonna post what they think.

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

"Kinda crappy. Try something more original and read some good poets. It would help you improve. The last line makes no sense whatsoever.

No offences my friend. Honesty might hurt your feelings for awhile but it can never hurt yiur poetry. Rather, it is beneficial. Your grammar needs work too."

You only say that his grammar needs work. You don't say how, you don't say what, you don't really help him at all. How does his last line not make sense? It's possible that it does but that you are just not capable of understanding. No offense. I said that because no one else has said that. What other poets should he read??? You don't say that either. If you really want to criticize properly, you should check out David Velasquez' comments. THEY are amazing.
    xoxZoexox

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

Any time, sunny!