Can ANyone?...

• EmoGirl2012
    16 years ago

Help me with finding a really sad quote that i could use? i'm in deep depression right now and i need something like that.
    well thanks.
    pce out
    ~.~Hope~.~

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Just look at mine =] There's some depression for ya.

• Goth marionette
    15 years ago

I got some fr u..u can check them out

• Sarah Dawn
    15 years ago

I have lots... here are a few

As if crying tears for you is not enough, you have to break my soul as well as my heart

I'll draw you a picture, i'll draw it with a twist. i'll draw it with a razor blade. i'll draw it on my wrist. and if i draw correctly, a red fountain will appear. to chase away my sorrows and drown all of my fears...

He made me fall for him. hard. but didn't bother to catch me when i did

every night i look up at the moon and i think of you. and all the fun we had together. and i wonder if you. wherever you are. are looking up at the same moon. and thinking of me. i miss you

just because i can, doesnt' mean it doesn't hurt

~~lots more... some may even cheer you up...~~

when i was kidnaped my parents snaped into action. they rented out my room

tragedy is when i cut my finger. comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die...

he is the kind of guy who lights up a room just by flicking a switch

• Linda Kennedy
    15 years ago

Why, if your depressed would you want to stay there??? I just can not see the connection. Is this a comfortable place, see other poems of life and joyfullness. Take your poetic pen and write your way out of your depression..not back in it or to stay with it... Yes, this can be done.