Phoenix Rising feels like home!!

• shobhana kumar
    14 years ago

Sometimes, you shut out the world, pretend everything around you is an illusion. You stay there, wrapped in that cocoon for a long time, winding yourself tighter within it. Your friends are forgotten, you forget to laugh, your tears dry up; suddenly, the world seems so faraway from the one that you have known.

then one day, something calls out to you and breaks the walls you've erected around yourself. Outside you is the world you left behind: your friends, their warmth, their support and you realise you are home again.

Thank you, dear members of Phoenix rising. It is so good to connect once more with friends i shared such a special bond with: Cindy, Rob, Nitin, Steven, Ingrid... actually the list is way too long.

I hope this time, those of us who are back are here to stay, share, grow and help make the world a better place once more.

peace to all, shobhana

• Daisy if you do
    14 years ago

Shobhana I am glad you are here. Hope to get to know you even better. Cindy has talked so well of you and respects you dearly. Glad to have you here dear.

Welcome Home

• Sylvia
    14 years ago

Shobhana, I too hope to get to know you better. It is a good place, nice people, does feel like home.

• shobhana kumar
    14 years ago

Hey, thanks guys - i guess i got really emotional when i saw all my old friends on the club today. they would probably know that about 2 years ago there was this huge gang of writers sharing so much about poetry - and suddenly, each of us got lost in our own worlds.

karan, you are not scaring me at all. :)

• Cindy
    14 years ago

Shobhana.....this is beautiful......You are so right it does feel like home.....and with all the members here I just know it will be a home of peace and harmony :) One where hopefully everyone will always feel welcome and loved. A place where we aren't afraid to share our inner thoughts....and feel free to be ourselves. It is wonderful to have you back again. *wipes tear
    ~big hug~

Am I scaring you Shobhana... Please don't tell me this or else Cindy will kick me out of this club...lol
    ^^^^^
    karan I don't think I would ever kick you anywhere.....LOL....I'm enjoying your sense of humor to much :D....now if you could drag TJ in so everyone can get to know him we would be doing great :)

• End Of Eternity
    14 years ago

Shobhana, Its so very nice of you to join us and to share your emotional side with us. Life is full of web and we all are caught somewhere and struggling in our own way but just the thought of being accepted and being loved/appreciated by someone brings that strength within to struggle with a smile, i hope we will be able to bring that smile on your face.

Welcome once again.

My dear bro Karan, you think loud... :) but i like your idea...lolol