Good Morning Beautiful Souls Of Phoenix

• End Of Eternity
    13 years ago

Good Morning Beautiful Souls Of Phoenix :)

Another week is passing by & another weekend is on its way. Days really never used to matter so much to me spl when I was young... :)

Now I wish if we could have Sunday after every working day :)

As of now, lets enjoy what we do have in hand :) have a great weekend friends.

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
    Albert Einstein quotes

"Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours"
    Swedish Proverb quotes

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"
    Herm Albright quotes

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
    Carl Gustav Jung

Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.
    Swedish proverb

Yesterday ended last night. Every day is a new beginning. Learn the skill of forgetting. And move on.
    Norman Vincent Peale

You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"
    George Bernard Shaw

• Lady Nik
    13 years ago

:] morning dear nice quotes

• End Of Eternity
    13 years ago

Good Morning Nik,

Glad you liked the quotes :)

take care and have a lovely weekend

• Sylvia
    13 years ago

Good morning Nitin and Nik. All the quotes are wonderful today. Don't forget to send Cindy cards. (smiles) And don't forget to share a poet from your homeland. Have a good day.

• Courageous Dreamer
    13 years ago

Good morning
    its storming here, i love it
    have a good day

• Sylvia
    13 years ago

Hey Karla and Temps. It is rainy some and storms are on the way for the next 3 days.

• Courageous Dreamer
    13 years ago

It rained yesterday, today, and supposed to all weekend. I guess I picked a bad day to have my party, oh well..
    Power has also been out twice today already.

• Dreamofolwin
    13 years ago

Evening Everyone :) Sorry I'm late signing in today.. just had one of those days running here there and everywhere! HaHa. Also been painting/decorating my boys room in between times,

Will def. send Cindy a card post haste :) Lol.

LOVE the quotes for today! Esp. this one..

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
    Carl Gustav Jung

Hope you have the BEST Party Temps!
    Lots of love to all :) Take care.