Quotes by InvisibleHourglass

Sort by : 
  • You can't blame then for not hearing your silent words

    11 years ago
    0 0
  • Shut up and stop saying you're sorry, because you'll just do it again tomorrow, and I'm sick of saying it's okay when it's not.

    11 years ago
    0 0
  • He's 90% of the reason I get up in the morning. the other 10% is the need to pee.

    --not mine but it makes me smile.

    11 years ago
    0 0
  • Seconds feel like minutes, minutes feel like hours, hours feel like days, and days feel like years. yet when I'm with you, time flys like it's nothing.

    11 years ago
    0 0
  • Last night I dreamt of you, and cried when I awoke.

    11 years ago
    0 0
  • Sometimes I forget you're not next to me, and I lean to rest my head on your shoulder, reach out to grab your hand, and look up to kiss your cheek. and everytime I'm disappointed.

    11 years ago
    0 0
  • I think I need to go to bed, the voices in my head are yelling at me.

    11 years ago
    0 0
  • Did you feel better after meeting the queen?

    naw, you feel better after meeting your doctor, unless it's john's doctor.

    the beatles

    11 years ago
    0 0
  • Planning your future is a fools pastime, for it never ends up exactly how you picture it.

    11 years ago
    0 0
  • To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.

    11 years ago
    0 0