Someone please help me!!!!

• jared
    16 years ago

Ok i have tried like fifty times to write a decent poem and i just cant freaking do it my teacher has even told me that they are not all that great.

I need some descent poems that i can use for an assesment. i need like one simile, metaphor, haiku and a couple others.

someone please help i cant fail this class i already have a c- in this class i cant afford a d or f

• jared
    16 years ago

I need poems that i can use as my own though thats the problem

• mysterious
    16 years ago

What type pf poems do you wish to write for your class?

• mysterious
    16 years ago

What type *of poems do you wish to write for your class?

• Alexandria
    16 years ago

Its considered plagerism. I think I spelt that wrong. But if the teacher types in the poem into this progam they have it'll search the internet for it. So you're putting yourself at risk, besides its still dishonest and you sshould really just try, have people teach you and if you really want to learn follow their advice. If you're in college and you're caught plagerising you could get kicked out of collegde and you'll be marked a plageriser and might not be able to get into another college, so all I'm saying is watch your step.

• NuovoVesuvio
    16 years ago

Musicality suggesting 'W. C. W.,Robert Frost and Oliver Wendall Holmes' is a mistake - those poets thrive on their stylistic poetry rather than technical prowess in the form of techniques like metaphor which your teacher is looking for.

Look at Seamus Heaney. That's probably what your teacher wants.

• Invited
    15 years ago

Think of history and what it may have been like then and you can say it from a chimney sweep's point of view.

• Invited
    15 years ago

Think of history and what it may have been like then and you can say it from a chimney sweep's point of view.

• Invited
    15 years ago

• Ridd1ck Yulas
    15 years ago

Ok all a poem is is your thoughs and feeling in rythemetric (if thats a wird) sequence. alot of poems dont even rhyme. so long as the rythem stays constant then there you go. Im not a professional but im better than mosty people i know and all i do is put my recent thought into songs or poems. Here is a most recent song that i wrote for my band its copywrited and id appreciate it if you didn't steal it. just a sample of it.

Im changing my life
    my life is changing tonight
    it all could be wrong
    but right now it seems right
    so tonight
    im changing my life

Everyone i've come to know
    has changed before my eyes
    and everything that i have seen
    has fallen apart in fron of me

im tired of singing these dark songs
    im tired of walking all night long
    im tired of living this nightmare
    over, and over, and over again......

All you need is a good ryhtm. thats my personal opinion

• Lady Nik
    15 years ago

I'm hun, but i think your teacher is wrong for teeling you your poetry isn't good. who is he or she to judge you on your poetry. poetry isn't like an essay so that was very cool of your teacher. but i think you should just write what youy feel, and hopefully things will work out for you. Shanik