WHERE DO U GET ALL THE IDEAS FROM?

• snezana
    19 years ago

hello everyone, i just wanted to ask, how do u guys get all you ideas from?
    i have seen sooooooo many great poems here!!!! some of them made me cry and some of them that i read really made me laugh!i tink that's really good... i only registered today and wrote 2 poems.... "i still love you" and " to my lost friend!!!!"
    You guys are such good poem writers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LuV yA aLL
    xoxo

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

look around at our society. a lot of them are self experiences too.

• Sinister Soire
    19 years ago

i usually get my ideas from experiences and things that i see in society. personal experiences usually turn out the best because you really know what your talking about

• Dwain
    19 years ago

life experiences definately

• SCARECROW
    19 years ago

Hades, the underworld. Satan who rules it. Lucifer son of Satan. Many thanks to other such kind entities for the inspiration, and to Cerberus, guardian of Hades for ensuring Belle's capture.

• Jackie Prahl
    19 years ago

sneki: Really I think a majority of us just write whats going on in our life and go through emotions, you see the one thing I love about this sight is that there is so much verity in all the writings you wont find two that are compleatly a like. Its the personalitys and simply enough some of us thrive on each others writings enough to take them into thought and write what they have to say. Its kinda like we are all everyone on the sight one big family or group of friends. Even if we have problems others listen even if you dont get votes or comments you know your getting your word and feelings about things out. You should find a majority of the people nice here but dont take the mean ones to heart not everyone is going to like what you write and say. Your welcome with me. Thanks for listening oh and my little saying

smile you've got frenches

• Amilo
    19 years ago

I wrote "the Sculptor's Angel" and "the Angel Burns" by staring at a picture of an angel sculpture... which I've posted as my profile picture :)

Dramatic movies with tragedies inspire me, too...

• Mollie
    19 years ago

Sneki,
    When i get an idea runnin through my head i'll write it down or take note in my head until i can write it down, they usually come from things around me espesially when im riding in the car or the thougths that run through my head at the time, then when i get the time i spill everythin out on paper, Either that or somthin that is or has happened in my life and i want to remember it later or just writewhat i think about it, thats just how i get my ideas.
    Always,
    Mollie

• Jme
    19 years ago

just straight up from the heart

• Vicious Tragedy â„¢
    19 years ago

I like to think of just words at first and then see what happens from there!

• PnQ Mod Account
    19 years ago

lol...Keebler elves!!!

most of my ideas come from my own life experiences... or that of friends and family.

• SCARECROW
    19 years ago

I dunno, it's like there are 'people' in my mind, asking me to write, tell their tale. I'm not schizo, it's just how I get my ideas. I just write how they feel.

• snezana
    19 years ago

Thanks guys!!
    I have read many poems here and they are sooo great... i wish all of you guys luck in the future wth writing.. i have tried all the suggestions you guys gave me .. they really do help .. i haven't wrote any more poems but i'm going to and i hope i do well (yn).. If any of you guys want to send me a private msg u r welcome to..
    p.s. thanks again for writing back :)
    xXx

Sneki

• bucky
    19 years ago

the best ideas are always the ones that come from ur true feelings

• BaybeBlew
    19 years ago

First...Try spelling, then capitalizing your I's, then maybe you can start looking for ideas.

i'M sUrE eVeRyOnE lOVeS yOu 2!!!11!!!1!

• Lostraindrops
    19 years ago

i can only write in anger or when im upset..the best are when they come from the heart

• Lostraindrops
    19 years ago

lol i like how u stated that but its truee *kinda* lol