Guys i need help!

• Luke
    19 years ago

i can look at ur pic. lmanofaoe2@yahoo.com is my email. if youre willing to show people your picture online then i would think that you have the spirit of a model. plusss, if youre cool, then maybe we can talk a lil bit. peace -Luke

• Rozzy
    19 years ago

if you dont stand for something
    you will fall for everything.

• terry
    19 years ago

following ur dreams our very important in life we can't all make all our dreams come true we just cant always do it what we learn on the way is what makes us better makes us stronger and makes us who we are.
    It'a very sad you don't have the suport you should have from your parents

FAITH in yourself DON'T lose that

Terry..............

• Chelsey
    19 years ago

Hey..I understand your situation completly...I actually take modeling classes on saturday mornings and I just want to tell you that not all models are tall, pretty and a size 2...As bob said..God made no ugly person..And I'd like to say..How wrong of your parents! They should be so ashamed! What kind of example are they setting by calling there son ugly..Believe me you can do anything if you set your mind too..SO if your dream is to be a model take some classes..Don't let people bring you down..Be yourself.you don't have to be gorgeous or something your not just because someone calls you ugly..If you take modeling classes You'll get advice and learn how to make changes anyway..I say screw your parents that is so wrong of them! If you need any more help i will be very glad to help you on this! Don't get your hopes down..You never know what the future holds!

• Timothy B
    19 years ago

you are yourself, and nobody can change that. if you have a dream, don't min anyone, just go for it. I always wanted to be a pilot, and alduo only about 20% of the people I have mett in my life told me that I could make it, I'm about to start at a flight school. never give up on your dream.

• chavii
    19 years ago

hey blive in urself n don let any1 let u n ur dreams down.
    im telling u wid my experience u know im fashion design student (which was my dream ever since i can remember) but no 1 encouraged me n said i have no scope in this field im 2 dumb 2 b designer .
    but against all odds i enroled myself in fd institute n guess wat yesterday only i got offer fro 2 renowed boutique for internship on same day. :)
    so if u know 2 dream learn 2 succeed it.
    good luck
    --chavii--

• Kaia
    19 years ago

Hey if u believe in yourself and dont let what ur parents say trouble u then u can be anything u want to be and i am sure u r really pretty evryone is pretty in there own way u reach for what u want and if u really want it u can get there and i believr u will get to where u want to be ~*kaia*~

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

What kind of parents would tell their daughter that?

Girl you can do whatever you set your mind to, but modeling does have its limits. To be a supermodel you do have to be tall and gorgeous, its kind of like telling someone that wants to be a rocket scientist or work as a scientist for NASA that they dont need brain cells to do so... I havent seen you, so you could very well be tall and gorgeous, but there are reasonable limits to dreams that are attainable versus dreams that are unattainable.