lookin for a poem...

• *Miss*Sammy*
    19 years ago

alrght im lookin for a poem that says how much i love someone but this are gettin ruff and i dont want it to end and how much i love him and i will to the end and how i will fight to save the raltionship and if u kno any please tell me that would be awesome!!! THANK YOU

Miss*Sammy

• *Miss*Sammy*
    19 years ago

come on please anything thats already writing that someone has read?? or worte themselves! please it would help me alot! thanx

Miss*Sammy

• ¤©h€€®ƒüll¥♥©¥ñ!c@l¤
    19 years ago

ummm nope, sorry, cant find one. try looking under love poems for something.

• SammiBABY
    19 years ago

try my poem
    "my heaven and hell"
    it's about devotion and stuff,
    dunno if its good but its all i got.
    sammi

• Chris Engle
    19 years ago

take a look and see if any of my love poems suit your needs..

~chris

• alexander
    19 years ago

maybe my poems will work out

• Elise
    19 years ago

You can check some of mines...

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Sit the lad down and shoot him straight....if you can't talk to him and things are rough...do you really think a poem written by someone else is gonna help?

Seriously...what have you got to lose?

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

GO KEVIN

Hes right you know?

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

kevin is right but if you still got your heart set on love poems then "Don't Tell Me" that i wrote might help

~lil slam~

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

can tell this is a popular choice i wrote in this one like a week ago or something like that and nobody else wrote in here lol.

~lil slam~

still agrees with wht said before

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

can tell this is a popular choice i wrote in this one like a week ago or something like that and nobody else wrote in here lol.

~lil slam~

still agrees with wht said before

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

ha stupid computer posted it twice!