i need some help...please

• BlackRose
    19 years ago

i have a problem... sometimes i find inspiration and i can't form it into poetry but sometimes im really creative but have no inspiration... my issue is that i like being descriptive so i need a good topic that can be described in explicit detail... please help me... if i don't check this than you can e-mail me at blackrose1186@yahoo.com thanks for the assistance

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Keep a note book with you where ever you go and when an idea hits you write it down.....you can always go back to it.....and write randomly. That helps! Write off the wall stuff about anything and everything. Later you can go read through it and see if anything makes you want to write something. These are the things I do. I carry my note book with me EVERY WHERE and there is so much chicken scratch in it. I get ideas and don't want foget because some times I get ideas but can't think of what to write.

• Sinister Soire
    19 years ago

I would have to agree with the first reply I think it was. And whenever you get an idea just write it down. Then later when you can form poems use that idea to write it, i end up doing that alot, like i have two poems started but i cant finish them due to my lack of being able to write right now

• SilentSymphony
    19 years ago

Well. i dream a lot, and i keep Comp books by my bed. But i think if you watch tv, read about things... if your that type of writter where you imagine and write, then go by what you do, see, hear, think, feel. But if your like me, and go by what you've been through. then write about events in your life. hell, if you have to exaderate events in your life, do that. Hell, if it feels good do it. hehe.

hope something helps.
    -courtney