What's Your Favorite Poem

• Ixora
    16 years ago

I thought I'd try something new and contribute to this site a little. In order to do this I need your help.

I was wondering what your favorite poem is *by you* and why...i'd love to comment and read poems but I want to read people's favorites it helps you learn a lot more about people that way you know ^_^.

So if you guys would be so kind to share and if you want to give me other poems by other authors too i dont mind ((just please let me know who they are or what website i can find them on))

...just looking to broaden my horizons

grazie!

*^*crow*^*

• Lauren Waszkiewicz
    16 years ago

I have to say .. Hmm. well it's a tough choice between two. but i guess Paper Wings is my favorite..

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/sad/poems.php?id=724833

What's your favorite?

• Ixora
    16 years ago

O_0 well honestly out of my poems i cant pick...i love most of them at diff. times you know..so it depends how i feel

otherwise i think i said this in another thread but i think one of my recent all time favorite poems is this one by Dr. Earl Reum i dont think it actually had a title but it was in one of the greatest books every written: The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

awesome awesome poem. : )

• Ixora
    16 years ago

OOo i know William Blake that was a great poem by him any particular reason it's you're favorite?

• Stephanie Naylor
    16 years ago

Favorite poem is

The Raven by Edgar Alan Poe

• Ixora
    16 years ago

Waha i think i picked a favorite one of mine : ) i would say "her road" but thats not really finsihed so i guessss...

yea "heart for sale" it was inspiried by a drawing from my favorite artist zindy zone.

&& mrs. edgar allen poe fan ((who i love as well btw he was a man beyond his time)) whats your favortie poem by you? ^_^