Looking for decent sad/suicidal/depressed quotes!

• xRachelx
    19 years ago

Please post your best sad/suicidal/depressed quotes here! One or two lines please :)

Rachelxx

• Nici
    19 years ago

"We're all going to die, it's just that I chose to live you sooner than planned." (My Own)

"When women are depressed, they eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking." (Elayne Boosler)

"I'm not always depressed: only when I think and feel" (Ashleigh Brilliant)

"I say there're no depressed words just depressed minds." (Bob Dylan)

"The hardest thing you can do is smile when you are ill, in pain, or depressed. But this no-cost remedy is a necessary first half-step if you are to start on the road to recovery." (Allen Klein)

Nici

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

Why do I have to keep falling when I know full well just how much it hurts?

The hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what's best for you even if it means breaking someone’s heart.......including your own

Some say love is painful and it helps you grow, well its time for that pain to go cause my heart cant take it any more....>>LOVE IS PAIN

Inside ourselves we are all fighting the battle against good and evil, dark and light, and love and hate....I think the wrong side won.

No i'm not ok, no i'm not happy, but I will put on a brave face, like I always do, just so I can see you happy

I loved you once, you loved me not,
    I loved you twice, but then I thought you never loved me, you never will,
    but in my heart I love you still!

Why life is called a gift...but ending your life is called a sin? Probably because living is a sin... and dieing is a gift.

What makes a person clinically depressed or insane? It is all the same answer in the end...the #1 cause was the pain.

If you looked inside a girls head
    you'd see how much she cries
    you'd find secrets hidden, depression and lies. But what you would see the most is how hard it is to stay strong
    when nothing is right and everything is wrong!

I had lost a good thing, now it's gone. I made a mistake. Now I learn a serious lesson from it.

Wounds will heal
    and the heart will seal
    but the memory never dies...

It hasn't been my day, my week, my
    month, my year or even my life

I've collected these over several months so apologies if you have seen them before...They were written by other people, not me. But if you want anymore then let me know, I've got loads. x