Your best friend(s)

• Rozzy
    16 years ago

So saw the friendship forum thing and thought it could be a nice idea to have a post about your best friend(s) kinda like a shout out to em :)

i have a few best friends, but my special one is Dee. She helped me through my toughest year in this country and has been there for me for the past 3 years! she's the neat organized part of me, i know i'd really be a mess if she wasn't there to help me clean up. so! i love you Dee!!! and even if i am moving away, i know we're gonna be okay, we have definetely been through a whole lot more than a little distance. so keep your head up, i love you forever<33

• ShawdowDancer
    16 years ago

Ahhhh how sweet :)

• Heba
    15 years ago

Thank you for this great idea. my beat friend is my brother ahmed. he is my twin and we are so alike, he really helps me when i am stuck in a trouble and always stands by my side. he always wishes me luck and happiness.

• John
    15 years ago

My best friend is Zoe lol
    She might not be the brightest bulb in the house but she has her special way of brightening up the room that no one else i know can do

• Lonely Rider
    15 years ago

My best Friends are Sim and Mallika... though we are miles apart ... the distance could never separate our hearts... from laughing to crying to fighting to sharing ... always together ...

• Suicidal Love
    15 years ago

My best friends are Ben, IZ, Greg and Sam because they are just amazing!! =) I love them all to bits 'cuz they're all so special.
    I love all my other friends too but those guys just take the biscuit!!

• StandStill
    15 years ago

JESSE AND TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!
    are the best
    >.>

• CanUKissAwayMyPain
    15 years ago

Mi bestfriends are heady, Jose n kyle. They have been with me though sunny n blue. and i LOVE them for that =) LOVE YOU GUYZ!!!!

• veeda
    15 years ago

One of my best friends call me Dee too. :D

Clayton: my lovely, caring boyfriend.
    Airy (Ariel): my loyal, fun bestest friend.
    Kailyn: shy but awesome bestie. :D
    Rochelle: can always catch her bouncing off the walls. shes the person i go to to make me laugh. she can always make me laugh no matter what she does. :D

three of them don't live where i live... but they're still close to my heart. <33