Hey Michael

• Love is a Beautiful Thing
    15 years ago

Yeah its messed up since i still live with my parents my dad wont let me do private messages i checked it even though i doesnt want me to i would send you a private one but he knows how to hack into my file cause his job is a chief engineer at a radio station so he knows how to do all that crap im really sorry though here ill make it up with a fairy kiss mmwwaaa so how ya been doin?

• chaye
    15 years ago

I have been absoulatly horrible i have not stoped crying i have to see him every day and today i was hanging out with one of my friends and i am pretty sure that he called me a hoe

15 years ago

Hes a jerk dont worry about it all high school guys are like that excuse me alot of them are like that

• chaye
    15 years ago

Lol yeah and gosh i don't want to like him but i can't help it and i think that he is mad cus i started hanging out with one of his exs that he hates so yeah

15 years ago

Well he ignored you and treated ya like crap so now you hang with his ex thats a nice move i like it lol

• chaye
    15 years ago

She is really cool and she totally hates him and ya kno i don't kno why he don't like her but i don't care but gosh i just can't stop thinkin about him and the sad part is that i am still checkin the phone to see if he has called

15 years ago

I know how ya feel did you have check out the book that i was telling you about?

• chaye
    15 years ago

No but i am going to go to the bookstore this weekend and look for it!!! i hope that it helps

15 years ago

It should its an awesome book it really helped me out alot

• chaye
    15 years ago

Alright i will look

15 years ago

Cool i gotta go but i will reply tomorrow if ya just reply to this one about whatever

• cynthia
    15 years ago

Hey, I got a call today from his cousin. He was found...he was MIA for three weeks now. And he might be coming home in Nov.... I'm still in shock of it all though. I'm a lil overwhelmed...

15 years ago

Thats great that they found him im so happy for you so are you gonna be able to call or email him now? btw whats MIA?

• cynthia
    15 years ago

MIA is missing in action..... He hasn't called yet... I'm like keeping the phone by my side waiting...lol...and still no emails which is odd for him not to write!! I have wrote him though...haha

So how have you been??!!

• cynthia
    15 years ago

He finally wrote me yesterday. And they are going to send him on another mission. Poor guy! But he said he was okay and not really hurt so thats a plus I supposed....

15 years ago

Im gonna get to talk to my ex today!!!!!!! the one in the navy!!!! ill let ya know after i talk to him

• cynthia
    15 years ago

Oh really!! good luck with that.... I wonder whats gonna happen...

15 years ago

I talked to him today he wants me to call him back later!!!! i dont know why im so happy!!!!!! so hows darin doin?

• cynthia
    15 years ago

Oh neat.... Its love thats probably why you are happy....lol....

Well, as far as I know he is okay... He said he is tired and has to do another mission. He is hating it out there though. I don't blame him for it... I wouldn't like it either.... And he said that the docs said he was fine...

But let me know how that call goes.... I can't wait to hear whats gonna happen between the two of you!! ha! :)

15 years ago

I talked to him but im still confused about everything

• Frank the Great
    15 years ago

Hey wats up i found this forum. how you been? ive been out in the field training. no electronics :( lol. it was cool. so how are thing goin for you?

15 years ago

Im talking to my ex over the phone i dont think i want him back and i think everytime i talk to him i understand more and more why i let him go

• cynthia
    15 years ago

Well, if you feel that way.... just let him go then....

have a good weekend!!

15 years ago

Ok thanks you have a good weekend too girl

• cynthia
    15 years ago

Hey hows it going?!

15 years ago

Havent talked to him in a while what about you, btw way can you look at the post that i put up under other its called how do you vent and then help me out plz?

• cynthia
    15 years ago

Okay I will.....

me either...I haven't talked or heard from darien. it doesn get hard..

• cynthia
    15 years ago

Hey how have you been?

15 years ago

Good what about you? talked to darin lately?

• cynthia
    15 years ago

I'm doing alright. No I have not talked with him at all. its been quiet some time too....all I can do is wait.. =) are you done with school?

15 years ago

In about 3-4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cynthia
    15 years ago

Wow!!! thats awesome.... I bet your excited about it.... congratulations to you...your almost there.... =)

15 years ago

I met this guy while i was camping his name is tyler he is really sweet i know this sounds crazy but can you pray for me that it will work out for me and tyler that he likes me i mean we have been on one date and i want to go out again so please pray that it while work out that so much and how are things for you and darien

• Kayla
    15 years ago

Okay so..
    What is this thread about?
    I'm sorry,
    So confused lol.

15 years ago

Lol we stated to chat with this other dude but he never replied so we just started talking about whatever lol you can chat too thats cool the more the better

• cynthia
    15 years ago

So have you been on any others dates now.... I haven't been on here for a while.... ha!

Well, I finally heard from Darien.. We chatted online just the other day... And the last time we did that was at the end of March so that was great to hear from him.....And I found out great news and I hope it doesn't change on me.... He said he is coming home in December!!!!!!!!! I am thrilled to hear him say that.... But over all everything is going good...

And I'll pray for ya.....lol......and would you do the same for me!!!

How u been?

15 years ago

Greta the guy is an @sshole but whatever there are plenty of other guys out there and why should i worry im only 19 i have my whole life ahead of me why waste half of my life worrying about some guy ya know but i graduated whats your email and ill email ya cuz i have a new one know

• cynthia
    15 years ago

Well, u are right.... u graduated Right on girl!!!! =)