Is it wrong...

• Tarikins
    19 years ago

Well if its not a copy or sounds like a copy on the original poem but if its about the same topic or story line I don't see a problem with it just as long as its ur own words and all.
    -Spike

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I get inspired by alot of peoples poems and decide to follow their flow or even use one of their rhymes, but I always put at the bottom that I got my inspiration from them or even ask first.
    -K Kristina

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

as long as you are just inspired and aren't copieing then I don't see a problem.....

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

I have had poems inspire me to write one but they were NOTHING alike. I think if something inspires you to write, you should write your own. You shouldn't copy the structure of the poem, make it your own, make it different.

My sister and me have written alike poems before though. It is fun to do if you have someone like a sister or friend to do it with. They are not serious though, we do it just for fun.

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

depends how much you change the poem, some of my poems were inspired by ones i have read and admired but they were total different by the time i finished and no one can really tell.

~lil slam~

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

well i change it so much people wouldn't even known. it's more like after reading the poem i get the idea of something i might never thought of before, so i ain't really taking thier poem, it's just like for example "mosh" eminem's song i got the idea of "Soldiers Hope" but they are so different you wouldn't have known less i told you type thing. PLP

~lil slam~

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

no i changed my mind, i never copied any thing, just they inspire me, mine are nothing like the original, so i never copied, just got a totaly new way of veiwing something and wrote about it. PLP

~lil slam~