Lost friend

• Beautifully Disfigured
    15 years ago

So i had this really good friend a coulple of years ago and she and i were like sisters. we told each other everything. but one day i started dating a girl. at first she was fine with it or thats what she told me. then after a while she started to change and then all of a sudden she just kicked me out of her life. ive tried to talk to her since then but she wont talk to me. i know i shouldnt miss her because she treated me like crap when that happened but i do. and i used to go to this bible camp and that is where i met her and that is where i also got harrased for dating a girl and i havent been there since that year. everyone thinks its because of the harrasement that happened but ive been thinking what if its because im scared i will see her there? i miss her so why should i be scared? i guess i am though.

sorry i just needed to vent

• Liz
    15 years ago

Im assuming ur a girl

but maybe she was jealous she wasn't number one any more?

as for camp

go if u want to
    dont worry about her unless someone asks u to

• Heba
    15 years ago

Well I have lost many of my friends and I really miss them all.I wish I can see them again.

• Love is a Beautiful Thing
    15 years ago

I lost a friens about a year ago but the other day i wrote her a letter apologizing and pouring my heart out to her cause ive known her since she was 3 and she lives right next door and she wrote me back today saying that we can email that she would love that and that she forgives me but doesnt want to jump right back into it but she is my friend even though i dont know what i did i still apologized
    you may not have to apologize your friend might have done something but you were friends before and friends should be forever, true friends forgive and forget if you need to vent you can message me im always here for anyone that needs help