Calling all "goths"

• ~DarkAngel~
    19 years ago

OKay everyone who thinks that goth is a style..meaning the way you dress and wear dark make up you should really be raped with a chainsaw...GOTH IS A STATE OF MIND NOT A STYLE AND SERIUOSLY IT"S PISSING ME OFF...GOTHS ARE SMART PPL WHO HAVE AN ACTUALL SENSE OF THE WORLD TODAY AND THEY HAVE A LOT OF LOGIC AND COMMEN SENSE AND THEY ARE VERY WISE NOW PPL WHO DRESS DARK BUT REALLY HAVE NO SENSE OF THE WORLD OR NO COMMEN SENSE AND CALL THEMSELVES GOTHS ARE CALLED POSER GOTHS AND THEY SHOULD ALL DIE!!!!!!!! i dress dark but i do not call myself goth it's my state of mood , the way i dress states my mood .....any one who have anything to rant and rave about to me personally be glad to email me i check my email on wed and fridays thank you and good day

~*AngelOfPain*~

• Lipton
    19 years ago

There's already a post, in this topic of "Friendship" about goths and such that fights about goth being a title or whatever or not. Please read them before posting unnescesary topics.

~Ciao Lipton

• Razorblade Lies
    19 years ago

This is a funny subject. yes goths may wear black , but you have it commpletly twisted from the actuall gothic times. gothic religion, believing in one god God is good. be kind, do right, basic Christian believes. Churches with bright colored staind glass windows, back then saying the word goth made peole think bright happy. not dark depressed moddy psycotic people such as myself. i think we shoult change the name from goth to something more original.

• ~DarkAngel~
    19 years ago

so how do you think ppl got the word Goth to make that piture in their head of someone depressed and moody? and i have read the other :"goth": topics and they are soooooooo pathetic , and thats kinda sad that your psychotic and not all goths wear black, i have a friend who is literally a satan spawn ..in disguise she waers pink flowery shirtts and bright things that annoys the helll outta me but omg once ypu get to kknow her she is seriously a real satans spawn....

anyways im just gonna give up because no one likes to listen to what the outcasts have to say

~*AngelOfPain*~

• Barbara Jean
    19 years ago

WHO CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK??? NOT ME!!