Captivating! Search engine?

• Linda Kennedy
    15 years ago

I need to be stimulated by a poets imagination of ones words that describe a topic that has no inner meaning..just because they wanted and were inspired to write. This is without just cause or causualty.

Hopefully I could have some advice as to where I could start to read some works.
    Linda
    Thanks in advance.

• Linda Kennedy
    15 years ago

Thank you so much for the Poetry authors! I must admit though that I have read most all poets work, by no means all but, yes famus poetry a lot. I do not know if you have read the book English Literature Anthologies readings? I found it to be one of the best works of poets writings yet. I could debate the meanings of written lines with the best of them....as a matter of fact..I just pulled an A in Romantisism of English lit. 16th throughout! Damn, love to be controversial in a class-room setting.

Anyhoo, I was looking for this type of uninspired stimulation here in this site. I hope you may be able to direct me. I understand all to well, that there is many great writers here and I will be the first to say...
    .. I am by no stretch a good poet..just love to keep thought process processing. You('s) would think all of my works are a form of personal expression..I would ask of you('s) to think again.

Thank you so much for answering and I would like to pm you??? Don't quite understand your sur-name..shall I read to know??????????????
    Linda