Do you feel this?

• Heba
    15 years ago

Hi, I am a person who always feels that people hate him and avoid him. I feel that I am so lonely and I am much different than others. that's why no one understands me.
    so does anybody feel this feeling?

• adriaan
    15 years ago

Why do you feel that?

• Heba
    15 years ago

I feel this when I see how my friends and sometimes the friends of my family treat me.They just don't understand my complains or my feelings and don't care about me.

• SoUrNameIsTia
    15 years ago

Well that sucks. mabye u should tell them or somthin.

• Emilie
    15 years ago

Sometimes things in are life aren't so clear and everythign seems so jumbled.
    there are things were told and then there are only certain things are mind will proccess. Since your sencing the negative it's mostly all you will recognise.
    OR in times where is just seems li shit and not so right( like you life is going down hill and that the only way) you have stand in there and just push the time further and hold on to make it through..in the end it's different, i promise.

• Heba
    15 years ago

Oh thanks, i hope so.

• Mel
    15 years ago

Oh believe me...

ur not alone

• Heba
    15 years ago

Thanks. I don't feel alone on this wonderful sitebecause you are amazing friends.but in my real life,i do feel alone and completely different.

• sweet escape
    15 years ago

So many ppl feel that way just look at the forum posts...this is a site filled with hurt and borken ppl looking for someone to care. you are def. no alone.

• Heba
    15 years ago

Yes, I do see this in each member's poems.We all feel sometimes the same, because we are all humans.

• sweet escape
    15 years ago

Im gald you can see that and even tho i dont know anyone on here i care about each and everyone of you guys cuz as you said we are all human and we all need something.

• StandStill
    15 years ago

*huggles you all*
    People get hurt...and a lot of them come here ((like she said^^))

you can find friends here, hon...they won't hate you. i found 'em.

• Heba
    15 years ago

Thank you all fellows,you are really great helpers and saviors.You are my best friends from now on.
    Thanks a lot.

• sweet escape
    15 years ago

Your welcome honey.

• Heba
    15 years ago

I really loved this chat, because finally I found real friends through it.

• Heba
    15 years ago

Good morning soso, Thanks for this offer.

• Heba
    15 years ago

Good morning soso, Thanks for this offer.