Have you ever?

• Heba
    15 years ago

Have you ever lost someone you really love?who is that person?and how his loss affected your life?

• Heba
    15 years ago

For me i have lost my uncle and i do really miss him. sometimes when i think about him, tears start to fall from my eyes and wish him to come back again.

• Chelsie Nicole
    15 years ago

I lost my uncle also.....he had cancer and we found him one morning on our kitchen floor lifeless......i really miss him i loved him so much and i dont think i ever got to tell him that be fore he died. i dont wish mine was back tho because he was in so much pain and im glad hes not in pain anymore and hes drinking coke and smoking cigarettes up in heaven in no pain at all!!! :*I

• Heba
    15 years ago

I am so sorry for your uncle. my uncle was suffering of a liver disease and he didn't care much about his health.

• Chelsie Nicole
    15 years ago

Yeah mine idk he didnt even let me know how long he had and i was still little so i didnt understand cancer that much. i did a lil bit cuz my grandma on my dads side had died from brain cancer and yeah idk i jsut wish he wouldve told me ......or something but i guess its better cuz then i wouldnt have wanted to let him go!!! :(

• Heba
    15 years ago

You know when he died i was only five years old, so my mother didn't tell the reason of his death.but, when i grew up she had to tell me because i have seen his suffering.mercy be upon both of them

• Chelsie Nicole
    15 years ago

Yes.....sigh.......i really miss him!!!

• Heba
    15 years ago

I miss him too.but,you know we have to keep looking forward and seek for the future and i am sure this will make them pleasant.

• Chelsie Nicole
    15 years ago

Im sure it will too!!! i know when my uncle was younger he always wanted to be a vet so im forgoing a career that envolves animals just for him and it helps that i love animals so i will be persuing my dream and his at the same time!!!

• Heba
    15 years ago

Wow,how wonderful. you are really doing a great favor for your uncle. you know my uncle died at a young age, he was a student in the university of engineering.

• Chelsie Nicole
    15 years ago

Wow yeah my uncle was older but idk

• Heba
    15 years ago

I wish you can fullfil your dream.

• Chelsie Nicole
    15 years ago

Thank you!!!! i hope i can fullfil his too!!!

• Heba
    15 years ago

I hope so, thanks

• Chelsie Nicole
    15 years ago

Yeah it happens!!! im sorry to hear about your loss!!!

• Heba
    15 years ago

I am sorry for your loss.

• Heba
    15 years ago

I hope you all can overcome this.

• Heba
    15 years ago

Yes I totally agree with you and I have faith in this but these wounds take time to heal.

• ether
    15 years ago

My grandfater but most of all my father.
    Both were wonderful men. I miss my father every day. And you get bad times but you get through them with sleep or friends or for me volleyball, also, to cheer you up.

To everyone in this thread: sorry about your loss.

• Vix
    15 years ago

Man, in the last five years:

Tom (Friend, hit by a car, stupidly playing 'chicken')
    Flossy (Friend, thrown from a car, aour friend Bradely drove drunk and crashed)
    Sarah (Friend, accidental methadone OD, trying to recover from heroin addiction)
    Mark (Cousin, drowned and was found three months later in Morecambe Bay during the cockle picker tragedy in 2004. No one knows whether Mark was commiting suicide or whether he slipped)
    Justine (Friend, car crash returning from a party celebrating her 19th birthday)
    Chris (Best friend, woke up one morning paralysed, was told he had cancer and died within a month)
    Simon (Friend and neighbour, suicide, hung himself on the stiars three days before joining the army)
    Sophie (beaten to death for being a 'goth' by a gang)
    Simon (Friend and my best friend's brother, accidental heroin OD last month)

Rest in peace, guys.

As well, my Grandma, great Grandma, sister Leonna and cousin Richard...you guys all died a decade ago, but its just as raw now.

• ABake
    15 years ago

My mom, she died of a Morphine OD only one day after she was released from prison. That was two years ago...

• Heba
    15 years ago

Oh my god, I am so sorry for you all. I hope you are okay now.

• Kelsie
    15 years ago

Technically i didnt lose my sister physically. but i lost her mentally. she changed completely and is way out of her element. we were so close , she got into some shit and it changed her whole being.

It affects me everyday, and i dread that one day the loss of her mentally will lead to the loss of her physically.

• Heba
    15 years ago

Yes I do really understand how you feel towards her friend, I hope she can get healed and be fine.

• Mary Daphne
    15 years ago

My dad..he wasn't dead..but he's so far away from me..i miss him but i can't do 'nythin coz my mom despise him..

• Heba
    15 years ago

I am so sorry friend I really feel you,but I hope everything is going to be okay.

• KarmaXXX
    15 years ago

Yes i lost my 6 year old cousin she was shot in the head, the arm and in her stomach. she was on life support for three days but she was already brain dead.
    For years until now i blamed myself for her death but on this site people showed me that unexpected things happen and sometimes no one can do anything. This realization has made me stronger and more happy. She is my guardian angel and i may miss her but i will do all the things she wasnt able to. ^_^

• Heba
    15 years ago

I am so sorry about her, but sure it is not your fault and you are right, they are our guardians.