In love with one who is in love with another - req

• thedol
    15 years ago

Hey guys, I'm in need of some help

I need inspiration to write my own peice, I havn't written for like 8 years or so! But I feel I have found some inspiration to write but I need some help.

I don't want to make a really sad love poem but basically I've fallen in love with a girl for the first time after a long long time and I have all these feelings built up inside. This girl has been with a guy for 4 years so...it's not great for me...but I want to find some good poems about falling in love with one who already belongs to another.

Like...knowing you want something but not being able to have it...Like ok we sell alot of people we think are hot and we can forget easily coz it's just lust..but when it is something like love, it's really hard...especially when you don't fall in "love" often.

Any help here

• Michelle18
    15 years ago

Ok well i wrote a poem called *have you ever* .. its kinda the same thing as your saying. hope you like it :)

• thedol
    15 years ago

Thanks for the reply broken - where can I find it? Thanks again

• eureka7
    15 years ago

Well,,so that you can express you sadness will get over,,you should exprss that in writing poems,,we dont care if thats so lonely,,just go on,,maybe after sometime you will know that what oyou feel now is whwt also feels,,

• LoreNz0
    15 years ago

K well i didnt bother reading the other ppls posts coz i got lazy but i hope wht i say aint used already.

but yeh im in that position now and well 1 method of writing a poem that realy says how u feel is to structure it around wht ur feeling.

1 way is to just write down centences of how you feel as plainly, then tryna reword them or something to fit it into a poem.

another method i thought of and kinda use, is to imagine ur talking to the person u love and tryna make them understand how you feel in 1 of those dromatic speeches lol. some of the things ull come up with will prolly make good lines if not give u a good idea of how to say wht you want to in the poem.

uhm not much but i hope that helped.