blind date... kind of.. please help i need to know what to do!!

• ~*BlueBerryBtch*~
    19 years ago

ok heres the story... i met this guy on the phone through a friend, he goes to the same skool as me but we never met... we started talking alot. so much that my mother told me i was talking to much on the phone, he never wanted to let me go. he told me that i was kool and that he liked me. knowing his situation about how he never dates a girl who goes to the same skool, he told me he would make an exeption for me. he told me that he would break up with his g/f for me,... so we finally set up a place to go meet at skool. i asked a couple of friends to go with me you know cuz i was shy, well anyways, so we were just talking when he came up behind me, i turned around and there he was, he wasn't that cute but that didn't matter to me, i said hi and stuff he said it back, he was acting weird but i thought it was normal considering that he just met me for the first time. but the when i get home to call him he was acting like a big BUTT! he didn't want to talk to me. i asked him if he wanted me to let him go and he said yes!! when just yesturday he kept saying no!! dont let me go. i dont know what his problem is. but when i thought about it i started to cry, he didnt like me becuz i just wasn't that pretty enough for him to be with. it hurt me so bad! i dunno what to do i still like him. should i go up to him and ask him what his problem is? or should i just leave him alone and don't talk to him anymore? plizz help me i need to know what to do!!

• Natalie84
    19 years ago

Just leave him be....If he's going to be ass let him be.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Sounds like he's playing mind games old bean...and i don't think thats really the kind of guy you want to be interacting with huh?

You sound like the kind of girl who has skills....like minded people are always easy to gel with...

• ~*BlueBerryBtch*~
    19 years ago

thanks for your help i really appreciate it, what you said means a lot to me and just to let you know i did talk to him and now we're just friends it was going good for awhile but it gets worse, he was being such an butt he knows i like him so what he did was put his arms around a girl then he came up to me and said hi this is my new girl, even tho they weren't going out, i knew he did it just to make me mad and to make matters worse his brother likes me. people say that i should forget him and go out with his brother but i would feel weird if i did do that, it just wouldn't seem right to me. his brother is sweet though, he sure is alot nicer but just for some reason i'm not interested in him i like his brother. i need more advice please help me i need to know what i should do.