she's saving me while they're killing me

• Rozzy
    19 years ago

tonight i was going to O.D. but i called my best friend to say good bye....she started to ask me what i meant by saying good bye and why i was crying but then i just said good bye and hung up she called right back and i could hear her voice breaking,i had to go to the drug store with my mom and i told her i would call her back when i got home.she left a message on my phone and when i got home i called her and she was crying like crazy she said she needed me in her life cuz stuff happens with her at home too.i knew then i owed it to her.cuz for so many times when i couldnt be strong and when everyone put me down and made me feel worthless she was there to bring me back up and make me feel important.i knew i couldnt just leave her to fight this screwed world on her own.she has always been there to be strong for the both of us she was there when it hurt to smile when depression would leave me numb she was there and she told me the only way i could ever repay her was to do the same for her.she's saving me while everyone is killing me.i owe her my life and i wont give up....sry lol i just has to get this out!

• chavii
    19 years ago

u a g8 frnd rozzy , n more stronger after this decision of urs.
    i wish i had sum frnd like u n ur frnd who stands 4 each other..........lucky u n ur frn
    1 more thing rozzy no 1 can kill u until u allow urself 2 b killed.

-----take very gud care of urself n ur frnd-------

love chavii......

• BabyGurl
    19 years ago

hey gurl ! b strong don't let anyone put you down ! i am goignthru the same thing my family is breaking me down and i want to cut but mi mans keepin me alive ! if you od think wat your going to do to ur friend ! so gurl b strong and alive and know that alot of people care for you!