Your bestfriend's boyfriend is your prince charming

• Mary Daphne
    15 years ago

What should you do when along the way you realized that you're falling for the wrong man, which is you bestfriend's boyfriend?

just wanna hear your opinion.....

• Mimi Angel
    15 years ago

It s really a difficult situation, I don t have the right to take my bestfriend s boyfriend, it s not fair, I ll try to forget him and go away from him as much as I can,after all I don t want to lose my best friend.
    our friendship is stronger than that:)

• mikxRawrr
    15 years ago

Ahhh..
    I agree, thats a really difficult situation.
    I wouldn't tell my bestfriend i liked her boyfriend. Things might just get messy and whatnot. But i mean, you dont want to ruin a good friendship with your friend.

I mean, i was in that position. I liked this guy, and it just happend to be my bestfriends new boyfriend. Yeah, i was a little jealous, cause i wish he was mine, at that point, but i thought to myself, "there must've been something he didn't like about me, oh well." So now i'm just his really good friend, with a boyfriend of my own.

But i would say that you should try to show off infront of him, or flirt. I mean, still talk to him like you would friends, but try to get that urge out. Friendship should matter more than a guy. Eventually that strong feeling will go away.. But i'd just kinda talk to him as friends, and keep reminding myself that hes my bestfriends boyfriend.