Blonde/embarrasing moments

• XxFallenxFromxGracexX
    15 years ago

Just so you can share your blonde/embarrassing moments with every1 else haha

the other day i was at my friends house nd i walked out of her bathroom and the hallway was dark but i didnt no where the light was, and it turns out her bedroom door was alot closer than i had xpeced cause i smashed into it haha, nd her mum was actually watching me haha

i felt like an idiot but it was quite embarrassing

oh nd another one, i was at a party and i had had a little to drink, and i was angry because someone was ignoring me so i walked outside to where the park was nd my friends were sitting at the top of a slope that led down to the swings, one of my friendds was like
    "shell are you ok?"
    nd as i was trying to be in a bad/angry mood
    i replied
    "im fine"
    and then ever so gracefully slipped and slid down the slope on my butt
    lmao

it was pretty fun, maybe more of a you had to be there thing haha

so people lets hear your blonde/embarrasing moments!!

xxx

• SoUrNameIsTia
    15 years ago

Hahaha ^_^

my embarrasing moment, was when i was something like......4 mabye, and i was dancing to a britney spears song. Me and my mom were getting subway to eat, so we walk in (im still dancing) she goes to the counter, i get up on a table and start swinging my arms, my arm hits the lamp on the ceiling and breaks it. omg, it was terrible! my mom was pissed at me, people were staring, and i hid under the booth. =[

• Liz
    15 years ago

One of my many blonde/embarrasing moments was on christmas. our family always comes over and celebrates christmas with us (with food and cake and pie and what not). So me and my brothers and cousins decided to have a "whipped cream fight" becaus we had like, 10 cans of the stuff that wasnt going to get used. So in the middle of it my older cousin had me pinned on the grass and was gonna shoot the whipped cream up my nose but he didnt tip the can upsidedown so all that got up there was the gas stuff...long story short i was a little high and very obnoxious. and i had a huge headache later that day. (can you get a hangover from being high?) lol so thats my embarrasing moment. (one of the many)

• TragicRomance
    15 years ago

I actually sharpened a mechanical pencil once and pushed down on an electrical stapler and got mad when it woldnt staple

• cudntfindgudsn
    15 years ago

Well i'm blond. so here i go.

i was up partying around with my friends last night and it got dark and didn't see that the glass sliding door was closed. looked around just in time for my nose to barely brush against it. freaky.

• StopTheMadness
    15 years ago

Well i have many i am very blond ((( on the inside)))

but my main 1 is wen i was at a youth sleep ova and me and my friends were in the cafe bit of the church all the lights turned off and telling spooky storys and the ppeople in the next room came out and (( all guys)) knocked on the glass door and ass 1 of them had make up on (don't ask) he looked really scarey so i jumped up and screamed but wat i screamed was blond i said HELP SHARK they were all like wtf!

• Krista
    15 years ago

So I was at work today and I went to clean tables. I got a wet rag from the bucket, and had it all wrung out and everything, then I dropped it back in. I was like wtf? lol
    &&I'm blonde

• StopTheMadness
    15 years ago

I'v got got anther on the bus me and my friends jaca (( a carnival))) walking round with shaveing cream all over uss and a sucrety guy came up and said do u have any shaveing cream on u and i was just UUHHH DUUH wat does it look like ! helloooooo blond much and all my friends crked up and said he ment shave cream as in cans of shaveing cream i was like oooohh the SHAME!

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

Well...

One night I was at my friend's house singing and all but pole dancing (just me and my bestest friend goofing off) little did I know she was video taping it and sending it to the guy I liked.

How did I not see that? idk...

another:

my boyfriend walked up behind me when we were going out. he poked me on both sides. i just kicked back, i didn't know it was him, and kicked him in a very bad place.

funny...

• tears i cry
    15 years ago

Haha

last night i was with my bf
    you know walking around drinking and such
    well he was i dont drink
    he ended up stepping on my foot twice and whacking me in the head three times its ok though
    cause he was staying at my house last night
    and we were doing the things that teeenagers do when they have someone of the oppisite sex in there room
    and just as he went to take of my underwear i kicked him in the jaw
    WHOOPS

• Disasterpiece
    15 years ago

I'm very blonde inside O.o

I walked into the classroom late, as usual, on the first day of school.
    The teacher had been taking attendence and learning our names.
    I walk in the door, and he looked at me and said "And you are?"
    "Late?"
    "No, your name."
    "Wha?"
    "Huh?"
    "Sit down."
    "Okay."
    He calls me late now -_-

• Miss Behaving
    15 years ago

Here is one of my blond moments :P

I was babysitting two kids. The older kid wanted to ride their bike off the porch and the porch is 3 feet off the ground O.o I knew she was going to hurt herself if she did it and tried to convince her not to do it. She told me if I did it she wouldn't do it >.> I was like, no I'll get hurt. She was like "No, you will ride right off it and land on both wheels." I started thinking about it like "Yeah, if I ride fast enough off the porch it will land on the ground fine." So I get on the bike instead of her and this porch is like 8-10 feet long.... I didn't take that in consideration. So I start to pedal I notice the first pedal I did I was right next to the drop. I was thinking "Oh, no I'm not going fast at all."

The front bike tire hit the ground and the back tire got caught on the porch. I went flying with my hands out in front of me landing on my right side of my body. Knocked the wind right out of me. >.< *lol* I'm such a blond, but better me than the kid.

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

A new blond moment.

Today I was at a band rehearsal ( all day thing ) and I 'accidentally' told my ex who liked him. And so she like started poking and slapping me. Then this dude like helped me stop her. And then I became good friends with the guy an then... I got in trouble. The girl that was hurting me WAS dating the guy that saved me. And it was funny trying to tell my ex that, without telling my ex that they were dating.

• anonymous lover
    15 years ago

To many to be told...

• Pamela
    15 years ago

One of my stupid comments:

I was annoyed with my friend, because we were both going to look for stamps in Rome and once we came back in the hotel, she only bought stamps for herself, not for me. So I was annoyed, because she used the excuse: "Well, I thought that if I bought stamps and you did too we would have too many..." and I said: "Oh yeah sure, because we don't use stamps anymore, we use supersonic lasers to send mail!!"

and that's exactly what we do... it's called e-mail... lol

and once we were driving in the middle of the nigth and all of a sudden I'm like: "OMG!! Look up!!" and my dad said: "Why? What do you see?" me: "Stars!!" like I've never seen them before