WOrLd DoMaTiOn !!!!!!!

• StopTheMadness
    15 years ago

Ok my last atempt on world domition faild cuz i had no help :( so come and get a job and we shall RULE THE WORLD mWhAhAhAhAhAhAhA

hehehe lolz

• adriaan
    15 years ago

Hey, one of my best friends tried that years ago at school. It didn't go down very well, and some other people asked him to take over some world, preferably Jupiter.
    Oh, and he got suspended for a month. These things happen. :)

• SoUrNameIsTia
    15 years ago

What the crap??

• StopTheMadness
    15 years ago

Hey i u gonna help me or not ?????

we have cookies lolz

:P

• adriaan
    15 years ago

Well, you don't seem serious about it. Tell me, what are you going to do once the world is yours? Cos that's the stage where most people get stuck.

• StopTheMadness
    15 years ago

Well ummm well the penguines r on my side so yea r u gonna help me or not ??????

and when the world is mine i shall plant trees on mars then i shall leave earth with all mi helpers and live on mars ( that can realy happen! no joke there)

• adriaan
    15 years ago

The penguins are not currently a recognised colony by the major world governments. :p

And if all you want to do is go live on Mars, you don't have to take over the world to do that.
    Oh, and you can't plant trees since there is no water there. You need a way for that.

And if even if you get water into the soil it'll take hundreds of years for anything to grow there. :)

Nah, I still don't like your intentions. I've already taken over the world in my little way in the meantime...hehe

• StopTheMadness
    15 years ago

Hey lissen mars is carbondioxide right yea

and that what trees take in then breath our oxegen

so that will make a atmospher

and for water no no water but there is ice ! that we can melt mwhahahaha

hey! u have change my little furm that was ment to be for fun into a sceince lesson

How could u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sniff sniff*

• adriaan
    15 years ago

Fun? World domination isn't fun. It's serious. Oh, btw I got an E in Chemistry. One mark lower and I would have failed science. :D

No, no...ice, water, who cares? You put it on Mars, it seeps into the soil and it's gone. That doesn't work.

Besides I think I am more than capable in taking over the world myself. I can change everyone's ideas and twist their minds and Earth will truly be mine.

• NoUr
    15 years ago

U'll never EVER be able to twist mine

• adriaan
    15 years ago

I think I already have, actually...

• NoUr
    15 years ago

Then ur mistaken

• adriaan
    15 years ago

That's what you were supposed to think.

• NoUr
    15 years ago

Which is.....?!

• adriaan
    15 years ago

Which is what you said.

• NoUr
    15 years ago

U said "think"
    but u meant wat i "said"
    i seeeeeeeeeee

• adriaan
    15 years ago

Let's hope you do.
    You were meant to think exactly what you just said there. See?

• NoUr
    15 years ago

Yeah yeah..y not?!

• adriaan
    15 years ago

You see? Already I have twisted your mind. And you thought it was only you doing it. My plans are already working.

• NoUr
    15 years ago

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre..

• adriaan
    15 years ago

You probably already believe it.

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

What the hell?

rofl.
    :|

• NoUr
    15 years ago

Ofcooooooooooooooooooooooooooourse

• adriaan
    15 years ago

I think the girl above me has been influenced by something or other. She's started slurring her words all of a sudden.

• NoUr
    15 years ago

Hahaha!!
    yeah that's u playing with my mind remember?!

• adriaan
    15 years ago

Aha! So you admit it at last!

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

Drugs are bad.

:|

Hahah.

• NoUr
    15 years ago

Yeah drugs r really bad..i didnt admit it..i said "u playing with my mind" i never said that u worked!!

• adriaan
    15 years ago

Yes you did actually. Whilst you were unconscious underneath my power, you said so. Oh, you won't remember any of that, of course.

• NoUr
    15 years ago

Mmmm..i seeee

• adriaan
    15 years ago

You see.

• StopTheMadness
    15 years ago

Hey i day later and here r more people yayyayayay

u gonna help me and the evil bunny and the penguines take ova

• Ari
    15 years ago

I'd rather not be run by evil bunnies and penguines. :/ sorry.

But I think a subtle approach to taking over the world may be more effective, unless you want people to know you are taking over. Adrian, your way of taking over, no one will know it was you who took over. :p

• StopTheMadness
    15 years ago

Any way the peguins will only be incharge after i leav for mars XD

• iris
    15 years ago

Mars would be quite a nice place to live.... the sky would be pink :-)

• StopTheMadness
    15 years ago

I know ahye ? XD and the epnguins wuold be nice to u all hahahahaha well a few ov u can come wid me or i would be lonley :(

• SweeT pOisOn
    15 years ago

To Iris: don't u think a pink sky would be uncomfy??

• Dark Secrets
    15 years ago

I wanna join... Ooooo living in mars sounds interesting, but whats the point of taking over the world then... lets invade mars, hehe!!!
    We'll be like pinky and the brain, except our plans will work... get ur penguins ready.

• adriaan
    15 years ago

Now you could invade Mars, but as you may notice there isn't anyone living there yet. Perhaps the word you are looking for is "colonise".

And no, nobody knows that actually I beat everyone to it and took over the world whilst everyone was busy watching the Olympics.
    Oh, I also took over the world last year when you were looking for, say, some long lost relative who fell in a puddle whilst looking for the way to Cambodia.

• iris
    15 years ago

I don't think a pink sky would be uncomfy, because some long lost aliens might say the same about earth having an uncomfortable blue sky :-)