boy problem

• geraldiiiine
    19 years ago

I need help there is this boy at my school my ex boyfriend to be specific well e broke up because he needed needs (Every guy wants needs) But i was scared we went out for 3 months (I'm in middle school so don't think wrong) and i really love him a lot like theres no bigger word than love but i don't know how he feels over me how can i find out nd make him go out with me at the same time???? plz help me (this isn't a poem but i thought this would help me... and if you have any website that i can submit this plz advise me send me a private mail or a comments thankz)

again e-mail me and i'll finish
    plz help me

e-mail me at short_Stuff4lyf@yahoo.com

• Bitten by frost
    19 years ago

being a bloke i would know this but there are two types of boys, there are arses and humans, its usualy quite easy which one the boy is. i think i'm stating the obvious when i say you can only love and say that you love the human veriety, if you hear it from the other kind, its something else that there after

• Austin
    19 years ago

Yeah hes right if the guy likes you he wil let you knwo he may not come out bleeding heart style but if he calls you and brings u into things and flirts alot stuff liek that he lieks you