Help me understand!!!?!?!? can it be low self esteem??

• SHYSTY23KO
    15 years ago

So my best friend of about 14 years just abondoned me!!!
    she had no reason...
    i think i know the reason though... i was giving her shit about this guy she got with.... but he's a terrible man!! he uses girls for a place to stay, for thier cars, thier money, really anything he can get! and he uses her for a place to stay... how could i keep my mouth shut and sit back and watch her go through that!!! but she says she's different and he doesn't use her... i know differently...
    and i think thats why, because guys dont really show her attention and she acts pretty desperate...
    im so angry!! i want to understand it tho because i hate to admit, it hurts! and i don't understand how she could be so cold!! what ever happened to bro's b4 ho's??!?!?!

• PoeticSoul
    15 years ago

Sorry to say but theres really nothin you can do. You tried telling her right? Well if she chose not to listen then thats her problem. She oviously would rather take this guy over her best friend. Dont worry hun bc in time she's going to see that she was wrong theres a poem on a site called passions in poetry about this bc i went through the same thing ill try to find it and i will pm it to you just go about your life i know its hard but at least you tried you cant make her do anything let her realize it on her own but try to talk to her bc when she realizes it she's gonna need someone to talk to.

• SHYSTY23KO
    15 years ago

Well things got pretty sour between us and i haven't talked to her in like 2 months, she's made it clear that 'she doesn't need me'. even her sister doesn't talk to her anymore because of this... its just so crazy and shocking that after so many years she could completely cut off our friendship for a sucker a$$ guy!! im so angry i hope things go really bad (agian, they did b4 but she took him back) and things are completely over between them, bc she'll find herself alone and cold... i dont think i could feel bad for her and i dont think i could accept an apology.. thanks alot, i guess i realize i cant change what she does..

• PoeticSoul
    15 years ago

Hey girl i just hope the best for you and thats really sad isn't it? How people can leave the people that have been there for them through thick and thin. Is ridiculous! I know how you feel but i suppose thats what love does to people but then again love is blind right? just let things play out and eventually she's gonna realize that it was mistake bc one morning she's gonna wake up and realize just how alone she is. Good Luck girl and im sorry your friend is so confused.