hmmm... why do ppl not vote or leave comments????

• Janie
    19 years ago

.... everyone has an opinion...let's here em', i know you can't leave a comment for all of em' but hey if you like it support it!!!

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

1. because people are lazy

2. sometimes it is hard to think of interesting things to say

3. when you don't have anything good to say, sometimes it is best not to say anything at all

I'd say those would be the main things going through peoples' minds

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

I know some of my poems have like 400 visits and like 10 votes and 2 comments, whats wrong. I think everyone is in a huge hurry and doesnt want to take the time and vote and comment

• Scarlette
    19 years ago

I don't vote, normally (unless the person is really desperate), because I don't believe in the voting system on here. I don't think anyone has a right to give someone else a '1', and I also think people abuse it, like they give all of their friends a '5' without actually taking the quality of the poem into consideration. (i've come across pems that were utterly horrible, but had ridiculously high votes).

And I only comment on poems written by people who ask for constructive criticism.

You have to realize that people don't devote 24/7 to this place. I myself only drop by during the afternoon, for about an hour or two (and i'm not on the whole 2 hours, the link is just open, and i alternate between this and a bunch of other sites) - then in the evening I just come to check the status of my own poems. Be reasonable.