May i get your hepl please.....

• what happened to friendships
    15 years ago

I have a very close friend on mine that is a senior in high school, as am I. Right before school started her and her boyfriend broke up. Well 2 days after she found out she was pregant. she said she wants to have a kid this young and now want to get get married to the guy that she has been with for about 8 months, but in that time they have broke up about 6 time including the last time. She is about 21 weeks pregant. She has been ignoring me. She is in one of my classes but she never talks to me anymore. She doesn't text me or anything. I don't know what to do. She showed everyone the ultrasound but never showed me. Hasn't called me or any of her other friends since she found out. There are like 2 people ever talk to anymore. She talks to her fiance, which they where enganged about 2 months after they were going out, and her cousion julie and her mom. She talkes to them alot more. Can you guys give me some advise to talk to her about it or what. I don't know anymore. Please help.

• Dark Secrets
    15 years ago

Maybe she's ashamed or afraid to talk to you, she might think that her friends will be harsh with her on this matter or tell her something she doesn't want to hear... I don't think she's doing what she is doing because she's mad at you or doesn't want you in her life it's just fear.
    You need to make a move, don't wait for her to ask you for help or approach you on this matter, go to her and start the conversation yourself I'm sure she'll be happy and greatful that you did!