Help With Best Friend

• ♥Meâ„¢
    19 years ago

okay, heres the story. My friend Roxy accidently got chili cheese fritos on my friend Alecia's "fav" hoodie. Alecia flipped out, and then i walked away with Roxy and told her that it what she did wasn't right and everything like that. When we all got home from school, I talked to Alecia and she told me that unless Roxy apologizes to her about what she did then Alecia is refusing to talk to me, because I didn't back Alecia up when it happened.

Alecia is like a sister to me and Roxy is just my best friend, and they've been fighting a lot lately and have been putting me into the middle of it all (even after I told them not to). But anyways, I've tried and tried and tried to talk to Alecia, but I can't get her to talk to me at all without her complaing about Roxy. What should I do? What should I say to Alecia to get her to look at things differently. And believe me, Alecia is as stubborn as a princess...literally. She is spoiled rotten so basically she believes that no matter what she's always right and everyone else is wrong. But please help me.

I *heart* SOS!!

• Timothy B
    19 years ago

don't let others decide on what your life should be like. a thru frien would not put you aside because of something small like that. if that's the way she want's to play ball, you be carefull how you take the bath, cause of you don't watch out, she will play you however she wants to. take a stand, and say no more.

• Ashlee Nicole
    19 years ago

whoa, I so just had A High School Flashback! OMG! WoW, I've had friends like this... You're probably going to be better off just letting the two of them deal with this on their own...You wouldn't want to be in the middle right? Maybe it's best to just let it run its course...They can't possibly be mad over a small thing like a cheeto stained hoodie for too long hun.
    -Ash-

• ♥broken fairytales♥
    19 years ago

You need to tell them that this isn't your problem they need to sort it out for themselves maybe sit them down together and sort out what the main problem is hope i helped

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

I think you guys should make-up and move on

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Oh dear oh dear oh dear me...will teenage girls never learn? I dont know what that Chilli Fritos are but I will assume it's a food that must stain?

Man, I have two words: WASHING MACHINE

And another three for your friend Alieca: GET OVER IT seriously bigger fish to fry and more important things to worry about! If its that big a deal chuck in with your friend and buy her a new one to replace it, so she can get off her high horse and move on.Gees these things happen and will always happen to material items. If I had a dollar for every lent item that never got returned by a friend, or every item a friend had stretched or ruined I would be a bloody millionaire!

Come on girl remember why you became friends in the first place!

Goodluck hope it all works out for you

Luv Eirisa