Anyone wanna help?

• nikki
    15 years ago

So my boyfriend and i recently broke up and meanwhile i've had this friend whose helped me through it (a guy) and his girlfriend and him were having a difficult time so i was helping him. so we started to hang out so we wouldnt think about all the problems and now his gf said i need to leave him alone and if he breaks up with her she'll kill herself and i need to stay out of his life. i wasnt trying to start anything, but he was my best friend and now i've just lost him....i dont know what i need help with....i guess i just needed to say something instead of keeping it inside.

• Milton
    15 years ago

Why don't you just tell the guy about what she said so he can talk to her about it?

• kelleyana
    15 years ago

I think this girl is crazy, and moreover she's just playing with your mind because of what she'd said. Why didn't she told her boyfriend to leave you alone? Infact she does not have the courage to do so. She knew you are sensitive heart so it's easier to say her mind to you. It takes lots of courage to do what she'd said about herself. I think you should not stop with your friend , but rather, if you guys had feelings other than just friendship you should reveals it to each other so that his girlfriend knows if she counts or not. Obviously, she think there's more than friendship between you guys.

• Shellaine shelli
    15 years ago

Ah i can't stand when i hear stories about immature jealous girlfriend, talk to him about it and also talk to her and explain you and him are friends. i mean friends always come first!!

• nikki
    15 years ago

I told him and he told me not to leave him alone, but i dont want to be the reason that they break up...but hes my best friend...

• Sorinity
    15 years ago

Don't you think it's better that you two stay friends? If you two lose contact and they break up, what good would it have done to lose eachother's friendship and if you did just back off and they somehow managed to make it, do you think it's healthy for him to have a girlfriend that tries to control every part of his life?