Changes?

• Aveena
    15 years ago

Ok i now i say everything I need help on is dumb, its only cuz im confuzed. But ye:

ok i left for vacation the other day, I told my friend I was leaving all he said was "ok" He's changed alot after he started hanging out with this girl. When I came bakc my other friend told him ohh "Avi's back" he walks away. HE AVOIDS ME now. COuld it be becuase of something that girl said to him orr...

Is there really anything I could do about it, my friends asked me what I am going to do I tel them " I dnt care anymore" but the truth is I do.. he's all i ever think about...

• John
    15 years ago

Im not really good with these types of things but i can give you a guys point of view on it

he might of been upset that you were going on vacation and didnt tell him earlier or something

im not sure about the other girl but she might be a reason why hes acting weird

you should probably tell him whats on your mind and let him know that theres a problem he might not even know there is one

so yeh hoped this helped

• Aveena
    15 years ago

Iight thanks :)

• Viola
    15 years ago

Yeah, you have to talk to him. In a friendship (or any sort of relationship for that matter) you have to talk to keep it going. He probably doesn't even know how you feel. And I'm sure he has some sort of reason for acting the way he's ben acting. Maybe something happened during the time you were gone on vacation that you are not aware of. Just tell him that you've been distant from me and I want to know what's going on. If he tries to get out of it withouit an explanation, demand one. Eventually you'll get through it.

• Aveena
    15 years ago

Ahh your soo right thanks, really.