i was backstabed

• Heathergirl
    19 years ago

I agree with bob on half, who knows you may never see this boy ever again?

• Lipton
    19 years ago

Was that whole post in one breath? Do you pay any attention in English class?

Well, the thing is, she can't be your best friend if she's treating you like you say she does. Nobody's best friend does that. Just someone with a mask...

~Ciao Lipton

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Come on guys perhaps shes emotional over the subject - I know she should be more careful about her spelling but shes not here to request criticism for her english skills but advice on her social life so lets get back to the question at hand instead of making her feel more crap than she obviously already does?

Ok well darling I hate to make reallity seem so harsh but this is just the first of many times you will stabbed in the back by someone you called a friend. Its sad I know but very true and happens to the best of us at least once in our lifetime. Firstly I'd advise you NOT to fight her - it might make you feel better for a bried moment - ripping the lying cows hair out - but in the long run it'll only make you feel worse. Your better than her so dont stoop down to her level. Secondly forget about your guy too because if he loved and respected you completely he wouldn't believe your friend, he'd believe you. I know its hard but try to learn and move on from this experience a stronger and better person ok?

Let me know how it goes - Good luck!

Eirisa

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

*brief

And Bob for someone who's criticising her spelling how you could let BYE go...when it should clearly be BY -at least do it properly mate!

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Ahh Bob your point is well observed and taken LoL
    I like that you have a sense of humour :o)

• Ericka
    19 years ago

Why should how people talk be an issue about anything. There are so many differnt things people have they can don't talk right or they have trouble talking. It's rude to talk about how someone talks. ~Anyways~ I know how it feels to have a best friend do something stupid like that. I was with my boyfriend for 2 years and my best friend started to date him while i was still with him. I found out from the internet when i was checkin his mail because he asked me to and i saw an e-mail from her to him then one from him to her. ,But best friends are not suppose to hurt you in any way. they are suppose to be there for you. I don't think you need to fight because it is your best friend ,but i do think yall need to sit down and talk about it. -Ericka