Poem about a kind friend

• keithnwv
    15 years ago

I am a married man, 43 years old. The person i look at as my best friend, after my wife , is a married woman. My wife is fine with this. My friends husband says he is but I'm not so sure. This and views of others has strained our friendship very much. She is a loving, caring person that always want to help EVERYONE. This has become a real problem for her as she feels she causes more harm than good. Her dad , whom she is very close to told her that she spends to much time trying to tell everyone else how to live their lives. I know she is hurting so much. She has confided in my wife in the past of thoughts of harming herself. I am so worried about her and I am in a situation where i cannot talk with her. I want to write a poem or something about her wanting to help others and how she has already helped so many but the words just wont come. To many emotions at this point i guess. Has anyone read something like this or written one. I would never take credit for something i havent written so no worries there!!

• Steven Topaz
    15 years ago

Even tho your nearly 30 years older then me i just wrote a poem for my best friends birthday thanking her, ive had many people tell me that she will probably cry from being so happy after reading it, Im to lazy to get up the link but its my latest poem " We Share Our Hearts" if you like it message me