Help me Plz

• Mask of Pain
    15 years ago

So i have a friend i try to be nice to her and i do stuff for her and things like that. She keeps saying i'm crazy and that i should leave her alone, i can't tell if she is just playing or if she really hates me. And i told her something i didn't want other people to know and she told. And i hate to lose friends so i want to be her friend. Should i be her friend or should i not be her friend?

• Nobodys Hero
    15 years ago

Well to be honest if it were me I wouldnt waste my time, she's hurt you by telling people something you told her in confidence and she's told you to leave her alone so i wouldnt make the effort is she isnt even trying =/ however its up tp you, you could give her another chance but dont let her push you around

• Mask of Pain
    15 years ago

Thank you

• John
    15 years ago

If shes dont all that stuff to you and still does'nt wana be your friend i think you need to focus on finding better ones or becoming better ones with the ones you have

• TheRevelation
    15 years ago

I think that if someone else is making no effort and has hurt you then you need to dismiss the idea of being friends because once they do it once, it takes a lot for trust to rebuild and if she isn't even trying then don't waste your time. Just remember you are better than that.