Best Moments of 2008...

• Lonely Rider
    15 years ago

So another year is about to end... A year of adventures and misadventures ... achievements ... incidents both happy and sad ... would like you all to share some of your best moments of 2008 :)

• Elizabeth
    15 years ago

Bad moments:
    -My grandpa passed away, after having surgery, from a heart attack.
    -My boyfriend broke my heart.

Good moments:
    -I was able to see the positive side to my grandpa's passing; I knew he wouldn't have to suffer anymore than he did. I keep his memory alive; I remember him for who he is & I know that he's watching over the family. He's my inspiration. He told my grandma before the surgery that if it was is time he was ready. I hope to be as ready as he was. :)
    -My boyfriend is trying to mend my heart.

• Lonely Rider
    15 years ago

It was a night full of twists and tricks of fate.

^^ I guess it was a whole new experience for you ...

• Lonely Rider
    15 years ago

This year has been a whole new experience for me ... staying away from home ... living an independent life ... a sense that i have to take care of myself since my parents won't be able to rush to me immediately if any thing happens... new work-life experience... meeting deadlines... learned cooking :) ...

Met some very special persons... never could imagine that someone who was a stranger in January became so special by December :)

I joined PnQ this year... thats another wonderful thing I had done... :)

• StandStill
    15 years ago

-jesse
    -tay

• anonymous lover
    15 years ago

My summer holidays with my best friend
    in italy...and the first week after school..

• heartbrokengrl
    15 years ago

October 5, 2008. My first kiss with my boyfriend, it was in the rain and it was amazing. Sadly he broke up with me and now my heart is shattered.

• Always and Never
    15 years ago

Getting married to my lovely husband