I hate people.....

• what happened to friendships
    15 years ago

I am sitting in lunch with a bunch of friends on christmas eve eve. and i am having fun. My friend was being alittle weird so i asked her and she ignored me and then she turned to me after the second time i asked her and she gave me an attitude. for the rest of lunch i sat there not talking not doing anything starting into space with a mean look on my face. i hate my friend she has stupid bipolar and she does nothing about it. and ugggggg. I don't want to even talk to her or even say anything to her. i hate when she does this. This is a normal thing for her and she does nothing. ugggggggg.

• Heba
    15 years ago

Well.I used to have some friends like this,but you know maybe you can try to talk to her and ask her why she is doing this, because maybe there is a reason,but if you found that the reason doesn't make any sense maybe you should leave her.

• Elizabeth
    15 years ago

She's bipolar. It is a disorder. Her frequent changes in feelings, moods and behavior are not in her control. With that said, you sound rather ignorant. Please take no offense to that, I understand that you are frustrated & that's natural, but what I mean is that you are ignorant of her disorder. My advice to you is to do some research on the bipolar disorder to become more acquainted. Maybe then you can understand her. And maybe then with that information you, or the both of you together, can find a way to make your friendship work & last.

Here is a site that gives you steps. It's for family members of those with the disorder but they do give you good points to consider, of which everyone could benefit from, such as doing your own researching, being patient & understanding. I believe this may benefit you. :) But feel free to do your own research or not.

http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-with-a-Bipolar-Family-Member