Are they really my friends?

• Ericka
    19 years ago

If they are really your friends then they will come no matter who is going to be there and if they like them or not. It's your party and they are your friends they should be there for you. If they don't like your sister anymore they should still come becasue it's about being there for you instead of not going because you sister will be there. Friends are forever not till they hate a friend you hang with. happy birthday. -ericka

• Chelsey
    19 years ago

Well I say you tell them about your party and tell them to get over it..I used to get into arguements like that and not talk to my friends and in the end its not worth it..so tell it like this..you invite them and tell them that yeah Hannah will be there and its not like they have to talk to each other anyway write?? If they dont come because of something as idiotic as that ...sorry hun then their not your friends..and you and Hannah can find new friends that will treat you the way you should be treated..hope it helps!

• Timothy B
    19 years ago

here's a fact,
    Real friends don't just turn their backs on you, no mather wath you have done, they will always be able to forgive you.
    If they hate your sister, and don't talk to you either, I'm sorry, but I don't think they are good friends. I advise you to find some real, wurthy friends.