What's the most random thing(s) you have done or thought of?

• Red Tears Of The Soul
    15 years ago

Like the title says, but must be under the pg-17 rating. So no posts of bad vandalism (using vandalism in ill will such as: screw the pigs, this person should die etc etc. ), homicidal contemplation, suicidal thinking, genocidal contemplation, abusive behavior, just anything that causes a negatve light towards you or other people. Ssssssoooooooooo, I'll start it off. I was in a store (clothing I think) walking around looking at stuff. When the store played "fly me to the moon" by Old blue eyes Frank. I just couldn't contain myself, I sang along (loudly might I add) and started dancing in place. Of course there were the passerbyes staring in my general direction, so what do I do? I start to sing to them and give them looks and stares that come straight from a boy band concert (don't ask). So there I was singing, dancing, gliding down each aisle looking for a pair of pants while giving each person I pass a finger point and a few words from the song... I never found the pants I wanted either. I have more, but would love to hear anyone else.

• Dark Secrets
    15 years ago

The most random things I done while I was in London, I guess I was so happy to be somewhere where no one looks at you if you do something stupid so...
    I done handstands and cartwheels in a parking lot and I ran races with kids in the neibourhood, I completly went crazy.

• Krista
    15 years ago

What color does a smurf turn if you choke it?

My friends mom says purple..

Hmmmm...

• Red Tears Of The Soul
    15 years ago

Krista.... I see what you did there.. well done

• StandStill
    15 years ago

Best thing I can think of, or the most recent I guess...

Jess burst out singing during drama, and I wound up acting out the song XD