Your "Thank you!" 's

• Elizabeth
    15 years ago

I just thought that it'd be nice to post a forum that recognizes friends & all that they do, to show appreciation & to thank them.

What you would like to thank your friends, or a specific friend, for? Or if you have already what have you thanked them for?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I thank you, everyday, for being there for me & sharing both the good times & bad, for accepting me for who I am & encouraging me to continue to be, and last but not least for trusting me & being honest with me. :)

• Lonely Rider
    15 years ago

I would like to thank my friends and roommates for always being there ... for listening to my ramblings ... for tolerating my stupidity ... for making my last year a special one :)

• xToBeWithYoux
    15 years ago

I want to thank my friends for being there and listening, and making my life what it is now - happy :)

By friends, I mean those on this site and those who aren't - you know who you are guys :)

• InvisiblyHeartless
    15 years ago

I wanna thank people that hate me now. I miss you. I miss your support, but I'm know .... Thanks, guys, for those few months of friendship.
    :]