Problems? I'm sharing mine.Share yours

• Steven Topaz
    15 years ago

I recently fell for somebody else again so i started writting poetry again about her, but i can't get anything to flow correctly the last 3 or 4 poems of mine are about her and none of them are as good as i hoped for them to come out, I keep comparing them to my past poems that acutaly worked well, but yeah i just can't make it fluent or one topic when i write about her, SO my problem is, I can't write well about myself only about life in general. Help?

• xToBeWithYoux
    15 years ago

Write the poems, and then come back to them when you are less confused and you will be able to sharpen the topic more effectively :)

• Steven Topaz
    15 years ago

I can't slow down my poetry because it all comes out quickly i try to write pure emotions, so in a way i forge emotions about of simple thoughts and write about them, I make missing someone slightly feel like ive missed them for years but then i cant stop it :( so i guess ill just find out sooner or later if slowing it down a bit helps

• Steven Topaz
    15 years ago

I see what you mean by that last part tastless today i wrote about it in simile and it came out better, thanks

• AnCi
    15 years ago

I have had this problem before and now afterwards (like 2 years after) I realize that the problem was me all along. I was very confused about life and I could not fit the pieces together, which is also why my poems were wierd, unfinished and confusing.
    My writing is tied to my emotions, and when I'm confused and shatterd, my poems become that too.. Myabe you have the same problem?