IS it hard being the bestfriend?

• Milla
    15 years ago

Is it hard being the bestfriend to a person of the oppisite sex who is dating someone?
    I find it a strggle.
    You dont want to come off as "wow i want your man or i want you girl"
    But you know that friends girlfrind or boyfriend is gonna think that.

Whats your opinion

• Hatori
    15 years ago

Hmm... I think that it's just another twist in life, y'know? Not exactly hard, but something you have to deal with regardless. If the girl your bud is dating is thinking nasty thoughts about you, then maybe they're too uncertain of the strength of the relationship and shouldn't even be with your bud in the first place.

Y'know what I mean? I fail at descriptions... but in short, I think it all depends on their relationship strength. Also, it makes life hard tho if their thoughts are true and you have feelings for the guy =\

• Milla
    15 years ago

I get what your saying. Being bestfriends with the oppisite sex in the first place is slightly hard adding a girlfriend or boyfriend you feel weird.

In my issue it seems like i'm sacrficing all these things to make sure i dont spend to much time with my friend or his girlfriend will get mad. I have to make all thses changes when they arent? It isnt a btesfriend job to make sure their bestfriend is balancing theis relationship right