Why this DoLL?!?!?

• Brittany Michelle
    15 years ago

Well, I am 18 and my bestie is 15! I am a girl he is a boy! Now that is clarified! Well, he is madly in love with me! But i am taken by a 22 yr old! he wants me but i feel terrible for tearing him down bc i do love him! And on top of that theres this guy in ENGLAND that is 14 and loves me too! OMG

• Elizabeth
    15 years ago

Question(s):
    Do you have an actual problem or are you just "bragging"? Because I DON'T see the problem.

This 15 year old your dating you say "loves" you. Obviously you don't return the feelings, considering you didn't mention that you do & considering you say that you are "taken" by another... So why are you dating someone who you don't share the same feelings for & when you have feelings for another?

The one thing that makes me laugh is your random inclusion of some guy from England who you say loves you... Is there supposed to be more to that story?

...To answer your question, that is if you had one, the answer is clearly and simply plain: You should stick to dating someone around your own age & who YOU actually have feelings for.

• xToBeWithYoux
    15 years ago

Thought I should say...

Bestie = best friend, and I'm guessing wants to keep this 15 year old as a friend only.

Going out with the 22 tear old, I presume?

That makes more sense. But I don't see why every sentence needs to end with an exclamation mark. Unless you're screaming. But that would be weird.

• Elizabeth
    15 years ago

"Bestie = best friend, and I'm guessing wants to keep this 15 year old as a friend only."

^ Haha, guess I'm gonna be adding that to my dictionary. Vocabulary, never. But dictionary, yes. Re-write. Check. Print. Publish. Sorry if I was giving off the impression as a witch with a capital B, but I didn't have a lot to work with. :)

I still stick with my question(s):

What is the dilemma?

If you have feelings for the 22yr old and he has feelings for you too then why don't you two pursue them?

And, why the need to mention the two guys who "love" you? To "brag" or because it raises "conflict"? If you don't have any feelings for them, if you only have feelings for this 22yr old, then there isn't conflict. Their just going to have to get over it; realize that you are "taken" with someone else & move on.

• Aveena
    15 years ago

Yeah I 100% agree with hopeless romantic

what is the dilemma here ?
    you obviusly only have feeling for the 21 year old, but no dilemma ?

the two other boys I don't get how they fit in there in any way.